Premium Content:

community

Bare-Backing, Safer with Fuck Buddies?

Sex is fun; whether it's hot, anonymous sex or intimate, connected sex. Fuck-buddy sex can be the best of both worlds. We get to...

The Transgender Experience – Griffith University

By Ashley Van Houten BA MSc (Psych) M Psych (Clinical) The Gender Identity Project at Griffith University is currently searching for subjects for important Australian...

Feminem's Top 10 Kylie Tunes

1. Wow! From the album X (2007) 2. Get Outta My Way From the album Aphrodite (2010) 3. Put Yourself In My Place From the album Kylie Minogue (1994) 4. Hand On Your Heart From...

Only Gay in the Retirement Village

About a month ago I had a phone call from a man in an aged care residential environment. He had found a listing for...

Hibernation Season

Greetings fellow Bears, chasers, admirers and everyone else. With winter almost here, the time for hibernation is soon to be upon us and where does...

Wearing a condom means never having to ask ‘Are you neg?'

“Do you bareback?” “Yeah, I take it raw.” “Awesome! What time and where?” “My place, 20 minutes... Are you neg?” “Yeah...” This is a fairly common negotiation in lots...

SCENE Out with Panache – May

Hello my sweets, Something I am extremely excited about is this year's Genderfuck Ball! This year it will be held at Bar 138 on Barrack...

Bumpin and Grindin

There are very few occasions in which I am able to give back to society. I can't cure cancer, overthrow the North Korean government,...

Newsletter

Don't miss

Join Dykes on Bikes for Pride in the Piazza

Celebrate Pride in the Piazza with Dykes on Bikes this Sunday 28 April.

Oz Comic-Con returns to Perth this May

The expo will take over the Perth Exhibition and Convention Centre on May 11 & 12 with pop culture stars, cosplay, competitions and more!

Review | ‘Barracking for the Umpire’ is a layered storytelling experience

Don't miss this great production from local writer Andrea Gibbs.

Los Bitchos ‘La Bomba’ sounds like a classic 80’s Turkish Psych Jam

We love this new song from British band Los Bitchos

UK: New war memorial will honour LGBT people who served

The creation of the memorial was a key recommendation of a 2023 report.